22:38 moving away from this wiki
i have been and need to build a system to move away from this system; plaintext just isn't cutting it anymore.
however, i need something to use practically daily to take notes, so this is that.
- align the four cores: apple, chest, stomach, and pubic bone should all align to form a straight line.
- ask why someone feels good
- not just when they say 'bad' to 'how are you' - we should be equally interested in their positive experiences!
some threads to come back to
23:17 learning from railway
- post daily wraps: what did you do previously? what are you going to do tomorrow? just post sometime during the day!
- minimize recurring meetings! we don't need a lot of them because they're distracting!
- use one service as a central hub, and have automated status updating
- discord: sync, super low resistance to hopping into other calls, tools or things; Linear: personal tast queue of tasks with definite acceptance criteria: imminent async; Notion: indefinite async and everything that has to do with long term documentation!
how to get into stimulants (concretely)? note: not healthy until my diet has stabilized!
narratives: write them and keep writing them! gain depth inwards, because depth inwards and truly understanding your own interactions and motivations empowers you to do anything with true conviction