finally doing this.
- wrestled with dependencies and got a neat haskell environment working with nix (finally!!)
- determined that pandoc is probably the best tool to use for the wiki rather than something else
- explored different options for where to take this wiki project
- get an mvp of the wiki working - including, hopefully, a home page
- learn how to properly develop haskell!
- edit some photos
- keep learning to use social media healthily and more effectively - to be a part of a community.